Grup Penjejak Tamadun Dunia

PERJUANGAN CINTA MAHASISWA...... CINTA TUHAN - CINTA MANUSIA -CINTA ILMU-CINTA HIKMAH- CINTA keBENARan - CINTA keADILan - CINTA perUBAHan - CINTA penCERAHan

Friday, May 18, 2012

El General

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1QhfyKQsj0&feature=share I start my talk with «Bismillah», «La ilaha illa Allah», «Muhammad Rassoul Allah». I've come alone and unarmed, but my heart is overflowing with faith. In my mind there are a lot of words (to say), a lot of dreams (to perform) and I think about many things. I beg mercy for those who died as a Shahid From Dorra (the little boy who was killed by Jews in Palestine) to Saddam Hussein (in Tunisia some people consider him to be a Shahid), For those who sacrificed themselves and called for the victory of Islam. If it were in my hands, I'd sacrifice my blood and cross the border (of Tunisia to go to war with my brothers) And I'd hold hand in hand with them and stop only when death overtook me. I'd like to go forward at least one step. Enough for us to remain motionless! Enough! What a long time we've been hiding the truth and have been forgetting about the rights of The One to Whom we worship. Arab, Muslims, with hot blood, I'm an adherent of my religion, the Qur'an and the Messenger. If you live happy life, with peace in mind, without any trouble, I want you to remember that there are others besides you, who have been crushed by life. Arab, Muslims, the same like you, who lives in humiliation. Until when will you be silent, looking at injustice? *** Allahu Akbar! The banner of Islam always comes first! Allahu Akbar! Shahid (I aspire to be a Shahid): nothing but death can stop me! Allahu Akbar! In all sincerity I shout «Allahu Akbar!», «Allahu Akbar!» *** I'll fight you with my songs, neither with weapon, nor with baguette (so-called revolution of bread in 1984). Today I have chosen to be a Mujahid: either victory or death of a Shahid. With words «Allahu Akbar» and «Islam is above all» none can get on my way. I obey only Allah. How long, brother, will they control us, rule us and sit on our necks? How long will we be silent, won't talk and not feel? My dream is to see Arabs who fight along with the Muslims army Until liberation, on Jihad, until death. And when I die as a Shahid, I'll be pleased with myself, lying in the ground. Enough to shoot us, to exterminate on people! Arabs have become slaves, and Jews - lords. They've done what they wanted, insulted the Prophet, burned the Qur'an, But Arabs remain silent, and people talk about this (in vain). It's time for us to unite, to join our hands And with words «Allahu Akbar» to live like Muslims till the Judgement Day. *** Allahu Akbar! The banner of Islam always comes first! Allahu Akbar! Shahid (I aspire to be a Shahid): nothing but death can stop me! Allahu Akbar! In all sincerity I shout «Allahu Akbar!», «Allahu Akbar!» *** My heart has been grieving about Iraq and Palestine for many years. We see injustice and humiliation. Where are you, Arabs, Muslims When you see, that small children are shot, the rulers line their pockets, And Jews rule the world from West to East? Look what is happening now! The Arabs suffer humiliations, insults, We're being treated like a puppet on a string, We've been robbed, they've made "a pot- belly" (on our money), We've been exploited, and then thrown out. We've been misled by using temptations. Our young men adore all that Allah has forbidden They liked Marilyn Manson And have forgotten about the Quds and Baghdad. But these remains in the past, the glory of Arabs will revive tomorrow. The holy book «Qur'an» is the law for us! I'll lift the banner of Islam only! Today I declare war with «Bismillaah», «Allahu Akbar» Against those who rejected Islam, those who have insulted and humiliated (us). Insha Allah, I'll be one of those Shahids about whom it's told in the Qur'an. There is the light of Allah on my brow, and my heart is armed with faith. *** Allahu Akbar! The banner of Islam always comes first! Allahu Akbar! Shahid (I aspire to be a Shahid): nothing but death can stop me! Allahu Akbar! In all sincerity I shout «Allahu Akbar!», «Allahu Akbar!»

No comments:

Jumlah pengunjung

web statistics